The Darke County Park District offers several camps throughout the summer for ages 6-15 and time is running out to register!
The camps for 6-7 year olds include:
· “Things With Wings,” a flight themed camp, will run June 19th through 23rd from 10am to 12pm with a $65 fee.
· “Rocks,” a geology camp, will run June 26th through 30th from 10am to 12pm with a $65 fee.
The camps for 8-9 year olds include:
· “Trailblazers,” an adventure and hiking themed camp on July 10th through 14th from 10am-12pm with a $70 fee
· “Ocean Explorers,” a sea themed camp on July 24th through 29th from 10am-12pm with a $70 fee.
The camps for 10-12 year olds include:
· “Let’s Paddle,” a canoe and kayak camp on June 12th through 16th from 1pm to 4pm with a $75 fee
The final day camp offered is “Adventure Zone,” an action packed camp for 13-15 year olds on July 17th through 21st from 10am-4pm with a $125 fee.
The mini camp for 6-9 year olds offers a condensed program with three days of camp involving hands on activities; take home crafts, and lots of time outdoors. “Christmas in July,” is a Christmas themed camp on July 5th through 7th from 10am to 12pm with a $30 fee.
For more information about any of these camps or to sign children up, please contact the Nature Center at (937) 548-0165 or email email@example.com.